MOTO START DRIVING SCHOOL REGULATIONS
- The driving course consists of theoretical lessons (by e-learning only), practical lessons and an internal exam.
- During the training, the school makes every effort to prepare the student for the state examination in the best possible way.
- The date of the practice training is agreed individually between the Student and the Instructor.
- The student has the right to cancel the previously arranged practical classes no later than 24 hours before the classes, by notifying the instructor or the school’s office by phone.
- In the event of failure to meet the deadline specified in point 4, the Participant is obliged to buy additional rides, at the price in accordance with the current price list of additional training rides available on the school’s website.
- Due to the fact that the School does not charge additional fees for the internal examination, students are asked to thoroughly prepare for it.
- The student has the right to resign from the course or change the instructor at any time.
- Fees for the course are paid in cash or by bank transfer in accordance with the current price list available on the School’s website.
- The course fees can be paid in one installment or in installments in accordance with the rules set out in the price list.
- If you start the practical part of the course after 6 months from enrollment, the price specified in the current price list posted on the School’s website applies.
- The rule set out in point 3 of the Regulations in the Payments section also applies in the event of an interruption of practical classes for more than 6 months.
- In the event of resignation from the course, the School shall reimburse the Student the funds paid, less the cost of the part of the course (theoretical classes, practical classes) and the possible cost of medical examinations (without a discount for Moto Start students) according to the current retail prices of theoretical classes, training courses specified in the price list posted on the School’s website.
- School services are exempt from VAT.
- Your will to receive a VAT invoice should be reported before making the payment.
- Signing up for a course or training drive is tantamount to accepting the regulations.
- The personal data processing clause can be found on the School’s website.
- Disputes regarding the course implementation will be first resolved amicably.
- In other cases, the decisions of common courts will apply.